Business Loan Philippines with low interest rate is now available for business owners in the Philippines.
Yes that’s right! Business Loan Philippines serves and facilitate non-collateral business loan with low interest rate for as low as 2.1% per month. For big companies and corporations, we can negotiate much lower interest rate payable up to 12 months and available in almost all cities and big towns in the Philippines. You qualify for business loan if you have an existing business that is operating for over 2 years with business permit. If you need additional capital for expansion or putting-up new branch/es then we are here to help you grow your business.
Worry no more because Quickloanprovider.com’s Business Loan Philippines serves business loan online anywhere in the Philippines. Just fill-up our inquiry form and we will send you original application form and complete guidelines and requirements. Our branch manager nearest to your residence or business address will call you to submit application form and requirements. We will then follow-up and expedite processing of your loan application and see to it that you are well taken care-of by our staff.
Please read qualifications and requirements for Business Loan Philippines down below and click apply now if you can produce the requirements. We will be glad to receive your inquiry and get back to you at the soonest possible time.
Business Loan Philippines Qualifications:
– Business must be at least over two (4 ) years in operation with business permits.
– Must have at least over Php 100,000.00 average monthly gross sales a month.
– Must have a checking account with 3 months bank statement.
Business Loan Philippines Requirements:
– Updated Mayor’s Permit/Brgy. Business Permit
– DTI Permit (for sole proprietorship) or SEC Registration (for Corporation)
– Original & notarized Board Resolution to Borrow Money (Corporation)
– BIR Registration
– Latest 3 months bank statement, preferably checking account.
– Must have 3 personal references with cellphone numbers
– Must have 3 trade references with contact numbers
Business Loan Philippines Documentary Requirements:
– Completely filled-up and signed Application Form
– 2×2 picture (two copies)
– Marriage Contract, if married
– Photocopy of 2 valid IDs (any ID with picture & signature, preferably government-issued) Show original IDs upon loan release.
– Pictures of office/store or outlet (inside and front) print in all in white bond paper
– Sketch or Map of office/store with road directions leading to main road (city, provincial or national road) You may search in Google Map, print and label it.
– Proof of residence (Latest original Electric or Water bill, even if not under borrower’s name) as long as you can show proof of residence/ownership or contract of lease.*
Business Loan Philippines Co-Borrower Qualifications:
– If Corporation (Biggest Shareholder Director)
– Spouse, if Married (With or without Income)
– Parents, Siblings or Kids, if available (With or without Income)
– Age must be 21-59 years old upon loan maturity
Business Loan Philippines Co-Borrower Requirements:
– If immediate family, no income is accepted.
– Certificate of Employment with compensation / 3 months pay slips, if employed
– Business Permit like DTI, SEC, Mayors/Brgy. Business Permit, if with business.
– Must have contact number
Business Loan Philippines Co-Borrower Documentary Requirements:
– 2×2 picture (two copies)
– Photocopy of 2 valid IDs (any ID with picture & signature, preferably government-issued like PRC ID, Driver’s license, BIR TIN, Voter’s ID, Passport, NBI & Police clearance, etc. ) Show IDs upon loan release.
– Proof of residence (Latest original Electric or Water bill only) If not in the name of borrower, plus any proof of residence like old IDs, Letters, Bank Book, NBI/Police Clearance, Telephone bills, etc.
If qualified and interested to apply low interest Business Loan, please don’t hesitate to click apply now button below and fill-up the web form.
Looking for the following: business loan Philippines, business loan, business Loans, business loan for filipinos, quick business loan, cash loan, cash loan Philippines, easy small business loan, fast business loan, fast loan, fast loans, installment loans, instant cash loan, loan (video), long term loans, mortgage loan, no collateral loans, non-collateral loans, personal loan, personal loan Philippines, quick business loan, quick loan, quick loans, short term loan, short term loans, SME loan, etc.